In UpStreet, we believe the Bible should never be boring, worship can be really loud, and good leaders always care. Before kids head off to middle school, we want to make sure 3 things stick:
- I need to make the wise choice.
- I can trust God no matter what.
- I should treat others the way I want to be treated.
The main focus in UpStreet are our small groups. We want kids to see how God’s Word fits in to their lives, to learn how to talk to him, and to build friendships that will last.
We understand and support Parent’s Choice. If you’ve chosen to stay home for a few more weeks during the COVID pandemic, you will still have access to resources that will help you grow in your relationship with Jesus together as a family.
We’re offering these weekly resources through three media options:
- Weekly Video
- The Parent Cue App – available for free on apple and android devices
- The Parent Cue Facebook Page – just request to join